Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!Dismiss Notice
IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.Dismiss Notice
Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.Dismiss Notice
Terms of Service and Rules
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
The IMSpot.org forum rules set out below are considered part of these terms.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Please avoid infractions or ban by following these simple Forum Rules.
All members must have one and ONLY ONE account on IMSpot - Multiple accounts will result in immediate ban!
NO SPAM! ****, gambling, and other spam, threads/posts will be removed and user will be banned!
You are not able to post links until you become a Trusted Member.
Trusted Members are allowed to have 1 signature link and 1 line!
Premium Members are allowed to have 4 links and 4 lines! (Cost $20/year)
Images are not allowed.
Adult links are not allowed.
You can also have 4 links and 4 lines as a Trusted member, you can do that by posting useful content on IMSpot (that's how you earn Credits - virtual money system). Later just use our Shop and purchase what you like.
Staff will have final word what is allowed and what isn't, but they will not abuse their positions or otherwise they will be banned.
For any other clarification contact our feedback and support forum or contact our staff.
These are the Warnings you can get if you are not following our rules:
- 1 Warning Point which will expire in 1 month you can get for the following reasons:
- Duplicate thread - If you create a thread about a subject that is already being discussed in another thread, you will receive a warning.
- Thread hijacking - Off topic posts or if you are trying to promote your own item/service in a thread started by someone else - those are good examples of thread hijacking.
- Thread started in wrong forum - If you start a thread in the wrong forum category because you don't have enough posts to start a thread in the correct forum category (Marketplace, Reviews or Promotion forum for example), you will receive a warning.
- Inappropriate post/thread - Certain threads and posts are simply inappropriate. Good examples of inappropriate posts would be porn. Posting in the Marketplace forum for something which is not permitted (for example Money Exchanges or Account sales) will be considered inappropriate, as is Warez. If you are posting in Marketplace forum, you must consider that discussions goes via Private Message (OR email) instead of asking people to post to the thread for more info ("I'm interested," "PM Sent" etc.).
- Creating posts that has no value - Example "pm sent", "lol" or any other useless post that does not contribute to the forum or the thread, is considered as post that has no value. Posting numerous "welcome to the forum" posts in the Introductions forum is also considered as running up your post count. Posts like "I like this!", "Nice post", "Great share", "Thank you" and other similar type of posts will not be tolerated, we have " Like " button for that!
- Advertising your website/product/service is not allowed in any forum section except for the forum Promotion
- 2 Warning Points which will expire in 1 month you can get for the following reasons:
- Affiliate links - Affiliate links are ALLOWED in signatures, but NOT in posts. Affiliate links considered links to doorway pages, masked urls and "invitations" to join websites, posts which say "check my signature" or "pm me for the link". Affiliate links are NOT ALLOWED in Private Messages, and you may not start threads to promote affiliate programs via PMs. Masked links and referral links are also considered as affiliate links.
- Different language - IMSpot forum requires posts to be in English language only. For posting in any other language will be considered inappropriate. *This rule also include signatures*
- 10 Warning Points which will expire in 1 month you can get for the following reasons:
- Attacking or harassing other members - It is not allowed to attack the person or their circumstances.
- Spamming - If all or the majority of your posts are promoting or linking to your website or product, you will receive a warning for spamming.
- Copy/paste posts or junk posts, hiding images inside your posts etc. will also be treated as spamming.
These above warnings can get you banned automatically for certain period of time or permanent if you collect them enough.
5 Warning Points will get you banned for 10 Days
10 Warning Points will get you banned for 1 Month
15 Warning Points will get you banned for 3 Months
20 Warning Points will get you banned for 6 Months
25 Warning Points will get you banned for 1 Year
30 Warning Points will get you banned Forever