1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

Address resources.

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Lord Roco, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Lord Roco

Lord Roco Most Celebrated Member

Are there any free established address sources on the internet? These days, I had researched a bit and found out that email advertising is a potentially awesome way of making money. But the problem is, most sites requires pre-registration cash which I dont think I will be able to chalk out.

There is this company which promised me that they would pay me provided that I send their advertisements to genuine people. I had already sent it to many, but the prospects of making more money actually tempts me quite well. Are there any sources of email addresses that I can really use?

2. Bev

Bev Most Celebrated Member

My brother bought a list of leads for people interested in MLM/internet marketing. He mailed everyone on the list at their home address and generated some interest in his company. However, he purchased the leads from a reputable offline company, not just someone off Fiverr. Check your local business listings for such a company and see if this idea works for you.

3. Lord Roco

Lord Roco Most Celebrated Member

Hey!

Thats a n awesome suggestion but we need to be careful on whom we are investing our hard earned money on too! If those addresses arent genuine, it would be like paying a hundred dollar so that you can earn ten dollars online :p I tried some of the local directories but they arent working with me well :(

4. Sharon

Sharon Most Celebrated Member

I didn't know that such business exist. ...and that they are able to exist legally. Are they listed in the yellowpages or something? You seem to emphasize on local how is one supposed to find them?

Live Thread addon by sonnb