1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

Affiliate marketing:

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Edward, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Edward

Edward Associate Active Member

Affiliate marketing contains four categories:
    The merchant, network, publisher and finally the customer. It includes the method of Organic Search Engine, SEO, e-mail marketing and Pay per click,
    It’s a unique and superb type of marketing in which we get the reward from the each visitor.

2. Jesdfeo

Jesdfeo Associate Active Member

Hello Guys !!!
    Anyone exactly who encourages some sort of goods and services for another person or maybe firm. You obtain an exceptional IDENTITY as a link, so when a person decides to buy something or maybe finishes some sort of necessary activity by way of ones URL, you have some sort of pay out.
    Affiliate marketing is really a promoting process when a enterprise incentives a number online marketers for every guest or maybe buyer caused by the particular affiliate's promoting.

3. Latika

Latika An Active Forum Member

Thank you Edward. This is a good post. Detailed and to the point.

4. onlinebusinessgal

onlinebusinessgal Most Celebrated Member

You are correct. There are more than one caregories when it comes to affiliate marketing. Yes it is a really interesting and great way to market and to bring a benefit for the marketer and for the company.

5. Jesdfeo

Jesdfeo Associate Active Member

I am agree with Latika and onlinebusinessgal..... Affiliating marketing is a good field in business marketing...

6. nancy

nancy A Recent Forum Member

I'm a new comer to affiliate marketing along with I would like ways to create some profit on the net. I'm not necessarily seeking to get wealthy speedy, We just want to produce a few hundred us dollars every week. I have read you can make income using affiliate marketing. Will it be really worth going after?

7. Imperator87

Imperator87 Most Celebrated Member

It seems like one would have to establish a sizable viewer base for affiliate marketing to become profitable.

8. semaphore.v

semaphore.v An Active Forum Member

Affiliate marketing is that it is a technique where other publishers and websites will promote your business.

Live Thread addon by sonnb