1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

Best place to learn PHP?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by rascal, Dec 15, 2011.

1. rascal

rascal Guest

Any one know for any good PHP tutorials that would be good for an absolute beginner?

2. messi

messi Guest

The best place to learn PHP is PHP.net/manual. Read from starting to the end. While reading, do some practice. Read tutorials about the functions you read. After some time, you'll learn PHP very good.

3. madelinekim

madelinekim An Active Forum Member

For learning PHP you will get lots of tutorial easily by searching from google. This tutorial explain in very clear and easy language so that everyone can learn it. Some of the tutorial PHP Solutions: Dynamic Web Design Made Easy, PHP Cookbook and PHP for Absolute Beginners.

4. Imperator87

Imperator87 Most Celebrated Member

I used to study it on TheNewBoston forums.

5. remonray

remonray Associate Active Member

If you want to learn php first you need to go through html and then some css+javascript and then you can learn php easily.For that I suggest w3schools.com best tutor among all in webs.

6. Imperator87

Imperator87 Most Celebrated Member

I cosign w3schools.

7. rasynomarlo

rasynomarlo Associate Active Member

Well, w3schools one of the most popular tutorial site these days for the beginners. Yeah, this is a good website tutorial for the learning PHP. There are even other things in this website which can be referred. Other than that I would also like to say that in order to learn PHP, its mandatory that a person should know about HTML, because some concepts of HTML are used in PHP.

8. semaphore.v

semaphore.v An Active Forum Member

Read good books of PHP and use online tutorials and videos of php.

9. Shortie861

Shortie861 Most Celebrated Member

From what I remember Code Academy also have courses on their website for free to help you learn PHP in simple easy to follow steps. I have been using this website now for a while and I have learnt a lot by using it. Not too difficult to use and get used to but it can be a great help.

I hope this helps :)

10. TheUninvited

TheUninvited Most Celebrated Member

here you go:
    youtube.com/user/phpacademy

Live Thread addon by sonnb