1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you make money with Amazon without actually selling any products yourself?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Sharon, May 1, 2014.

1. Sharon

Sharon Most Celebrated Member

I heard this was possible by just linking Amazon to your website some how and if people use that link then you can make money. Is this true? ...and how would I go about this exactly?

2. Bev

Bev Most Celebrated Member

Some blogs are built entirely around marketing Amazon products. Usually these blogs include indepth reviews of specific Amazon products with affiliate links directly to those pages. The good thing about an affiliate blog is how your over head is low, usually just a site domain name. And, you can use either Wordpress or blogger. You should take care when creating your product reviews to make them sound believable.

3. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Our Commercial Partner
    Hosting Provider

Amazon is a good alternative for Google Adsense. It helps you to earn a lot if your website has got good unique visitors.

4. Sharon

It sounds like there is a definite possibility I can make money doing that then. I will have to look more into Amazon.

5. PassingThrough

PassingThrough The IMSpot Administrator
    Staff Member

You can earn pretty well with amazon affiliate program, it is also good to use it in combination with adsense. A great idea is to find a good niche and make a blog/website perhaps in wordpress. Your job would be posting fresh content daily, optimizing your site for amazon and focusing on long tail keywords. If you are able to do this then you could earn a decent cash with amazon :)

#5 PassingThrough, May 19, 2014
    Last edited: May 19, 2014
  6. Imperator87

Imperator87 Most Celebrated Member

You can if you become an affiliate, but it is not a stable source of income, or so I have heard.

7. Shortie861

Shortie861 Most Celebrated Member

This is possible yes, by becoming an Amazon Affiliate you are able to place relevant links on say your blog. Even use these affiliate links when writing a review or just talking about a product. Any people who hit the link and purchase what you were advertising you will get a percentage from that sale. It's a good way of making some extra money if you can get the hits and keep the content flowing.

8. Sharon

Yes, I believe having relevant information to coincide with the products that may be sold on Amazon is key. There are so many things to talk about that I blog almost seems like a no brainer to carry out this sort of thing. I just need get on the ball and start rolling. ;)

Live Thread addon by sonnb