1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

Chitika earnings?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Karter, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Karter

Karter An Active Forum Member

Do you think Chitika is better then the adsense as i lost my account and i want to use some other advertising method, so would it be good to use Chitika.

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Most Celebrated Member

I have always found Chitika to be a great alternative to Google Adsense. I had my Google Adsense account banned for supposedly clicking on my own links which I knew I had not. Despite my contacting them and trying to reason with them they would not have any of it and I ended up leaving it and searching for an alternative which was when I came across Chitika. They have a good payout and I have never had any problems with them at all since I started using them.

3. Sharon

Sharon Most Celebrated Member

I have never heard of Chitika. How is it the same/different from Google Ad-Sense? Is there anything wrong with using both services?

Live Thread addon by sonnb