1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

does any of you know javascript?

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by TheUninvited, Dec 30, 2013.

1. TheUninvited

TheUninvited Most Celebrated Member

so i am learning javascript and i am wondering if any of you knows javascript so he could help me out?

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Most Celebrated Member

I would love to learn javascript myself to be honest however I have not as of yet got around to sitting and having the time to do so. I have been using a website called CodeAcademy which does lessons on javascript and also YouTube videos with tutorials is always a great place to start :)

Live Thread addon by sonnb