1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

Does mass email marketing work?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by creeper, Oct 27, 2011.

1. creeper

creeper An Active Forum Member

2. Adrin

Adrin Most Celebrated Member

yeah it work because as much you get clicked on links you will send in email the more traffic you will get might be some people like it and come again on site so keep trying

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Most Celebrated Member

I believe it does work if you target the right audience and you know that they are going to be interested enough to want to read the email, sending emails to random email addresses may not get you the results you want but instead get you bad reputation. If you can target an audience that will be interested I see no reason as to why it can not work for you.

4. TheUninvited

TheUninvited Most Celebrated Member

It depends on the title ,if you are not going to write some spam title like
    View Photos Of Singles | It's Free To Look!‏

I got that message on my junk box today lol its easy to say if something is spam or not:p

5. Bev

Bev Most Celebrated Member

Mass emails as in spam from a scraped email list? That never works. However, if you build a legitimate list of opt in subscribers who actually want to read your emails and find out about the events or sales going on at your site, then you are likely to find email marketing success. Even if your list is 100 or 10,000, you should treat every subscriber as if they are your one and only and think only of their concerns. That doesn't mean you shouldn't advertise or promote your products, after all, there's a good chance your subscribers signed up to your email list to get access to those deals. Just be sure what you are sending them is only the best quality content whether articles, tips or coupons.

Live Thread addon by sonnb