1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, i'm Domeniq

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Domeniq Estrada, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Domeniq Estrada

Domeniq Estrada Associate Active Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is Domeniq and I am from New York, in the USA.

Two of of favourite pastimes are programming (php/html) and working out at the gym (is it obvious?).
    I am here at the invitation of a friend and look forward to meeting lots of interesting people and learning some things as I read more of the posts found here.

If you see me about, please don't hesitate to say hello, as I don't bite. :p

2. Tom

Tom An Active Forum Member

Programming is your pastime? Great, and Hello

3. Skid_Mark

Skid_Mark Associate Active Member

Why howdy there Ms Domeniq. :D

4. SnappaGuy

SnappaGuy Coffee drinker and Guide
    Staff Member

Hello Domeniq and welcome to the forum ... hope to see you around. :)

Ummm, what big muscles you have, almost like mine.:rolleyes:

Live Thread addon by sonnb