1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

How many emails should I send to get a client?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by james, Feb 17, 2012.

1. james

james An Active Forum Member

I want to ask a question today about how much work is involved to get a mobile-optimized website sale to a client, and how much emails i should send to people to get clients?

2. wasi90lk

wasi90lk Owner of thinkbetterfeelbetter.net

I think it is enough to send one newsletter every week, anything more than that can be annoying to clients.

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Most Celebrated Member

Totally agree with the above. One newsletter a week is sufficient enough, it will give you time to get new stuff together to add to the next newsletter and people will not feel inundated by too many emails from you and get annoyed and probably report you for spam which is never good.

4. TheUninvited

TheUninvited Most Celebrated Member

It's not about how much , but is about your dedication , i mean you can't make a forum and except from 1 night to be rich it needs dedication on wheveter you do.

Now if you wanna make some money there is should be something faster.

5. Bev

Bev Most Celebrated Member

Are you sending sales letters by email? If so, be sure every email sent has a specific sales message, not just vague generalization such as 'click my link, buy my product'. You will need to tie any features of your product into benefits for the client as to why they should be purchasing the product.

Live Thread addon by sonnb