1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

How to learn?

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by Adrin, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Adrin

Adrin Most Celebrated Member

How to lean javaScript easily? i cant go to any institution i want to do it on my own?

2. PassingThrough

PassingThrough The IMSpot Administrator
    Staff Member

You can use ebook. Best way i think or some video tutorials.

3. Predator

Predator Hall of Fame Contributor

4. Adrin

Adrin Most Celebrated Member

Thanks for the share i have a wider knowledge on java now...

5. Aton

Aton An Active Forum Member

Great share Predator. Thanks for the link. That will really help all of us.

6. madelinekim

madelinekim An Active Forum Member

You can learn JavaScript from free tutorials like W3schools because they are providing learning in easy and simple format. This tutorials gives the learning facility from the basic and this tool is excellent to improve your knowledge on scripting language.

7. Shortie861

Shortie861 Most Celebrated Member

There are many ways to learn Javascript, one that I used a lot for most of my learning is Code Academy, they use a step by step way of learning and you can go onto the next next module once you are happy with how well you know the current module you are on at that moment. They do it step by step so you are guaranteed to understand it better and it will not feel like a complete headache. Ebooks and YouTube videos also work great to keep your mind fresh with how to do things.

8. TheUninvited

TheUninvited Most Celebrated Member

9. Jacksains

Jacksains An Active Forum Member

Check out Code Academy, brilliant website for learning other languages as well. Not just javascript.

Live Thread addon by sonnb