1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

Php?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Adrin, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Adrin

Adrin Most Celebrated Member

how to learn php online is there any best way that can teach me PHP easily?

2. Predator

Predator Hall of Fame Contributor

3. rascal

rascal Guest

google it i am sure you will get plenty of sites

4. messi

messi Guest

I just check a book out of the library and read it cover to cover. I learned java that way.

5. madelinekim

madelinekim An Active Forum Member

Well, There are lots of online resource for learning PHP. It is basically the most broad manual for any programming language that is open source and out there on the web. This is the best option for you to learn as I think learning through this is simple and easy to purchase.

#5 madelinekim, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  6. rasynomarlo

rasynomarlo Associate Active Member

However w3schools is the best website, but even then there are various online tutorial giving knowledge on PHP. I would also like to suggest for the YouTube tutorial. There are a number of videos upon the PHP tutorial classes. Any one of them can be selected.

7. Imperator87

Imperator87 Most Celebrated Member

There are numerous websites, but the best way to learn is to dive in and practice! Maybe you should think of a pet project to help you to hone your skills.

8. madelinekim

madelinekim An Active Forum Member

PHP is considered as one of the excellent language for web development. The main aim of PHP is to enable the faster programming language, webpages to be generated dynamically with interactive. It will be works on all of the operating system and also support web servers.

9. mjfhal

mjfhal Associate Active Member

PHP is a programming language and used for the programming and web developing. It’s easy to understand and apply and provide you the same results as others languages. The best feature is the convenience in understanding and it is not complex like other languages.

10. remonray

remonray Associate Active Member

Yes the best way to learn php is w3schools.com and if you already know the basic then head toward php.net the official php site which will give you A-Z info about php.

11. semaphore.v

semaphore.v An Active Forum Member

To learn PHP read online tutorial from w3schools.com,tutorialspoint.com.

Live Thread addon by sonnb