1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

Tips on increasing sales on ebay?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by electra, Dec 21, 2011.

1. electra

electra Guest

I have a few auctions on ebay is there some sort of program which will get me more sells?

2. Predator

Predator Hall of Fame Contributor

There isn't any program which will help you increase your sale.
    It depends on the item you put up for sale and how much wanted it is in the market.

3. messi

messi Guest

you need to get good position on "best match" search result

4. Predator

Predator Hall of Fame Contributor

plus put unique and good items for sale.

5. Karter

Karter An Active Forum Member

Always keep uptodate products and keep optimizing your store url and try to put some offers on your products....

6. onlinebusinessgal

onlinebusinessgal Most Celebrated Member

I myself am wondering how you get a good rating so that you can be on the top matches. Is this by having good feedback and such?

7. Shortie861

Shortie861 Most Celebrated Member

There is no program to help you make more sales no, it's all about what you offer, how popular it is and if anyone else is selling it cheaper than you are on there. Selling the latest popular gadgets, clothes, DVD's and such works really well as they will be the most searched when they are popular. If you can undercut some people whom are selling the same as you and you have a good rating it may increase buyers.

8. TheUninvited

TheUninvited Most Celebrated Member

Lately i have seen lots of tutorials about it ,if you can pm me i can show you some ebooks about it;) but i dont know if their are legit or fake methods;p

Live Thread addon by sonnb