1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

what email service are you using?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by TheUninvited, Dec 7, 2013.

1. TheUninvited

TheUninvited Most Celebrated Member

I am using the most hotmail but what about you?

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Most Celebrated Member

At the moment I am using Gmail more than anything else however I do have a hotmail and a yahoo mail myself that I use very seldom when I need to. I find it easier to use Gmail to be honest and I like that you have plenty of space and they seperate your email for you now into different categories so it is easier to go through.

3. aratiseo

aratiseo An Active Forum Member

I am using both Gmail and hotmail .

4. Lord Roco

Lord Roco Most Celebrated Member

I use gmail because it more efficient with regard to organizing my mails but also helps in keeping things through in good condition. One email ID is so powerful a tool to give you access to YouTube, Blogger, Drive, Music and a lot of other services. Because I am an Android user, I tend to use my email ID so much!

On top of this, I operate an additional one email ID so that I can separate academic issues and personal emails into two different addresses. It helps me to keep my data in sync with all devices that I operate so that I dont have to keep running towards my laptop to see things!

5. Sobi

Sobi An Active Forum Member

am using mostly 2 types of email service ,

1:Gmail
    2: Hotmail

Both are best services on internet ...

6. standingoten

standingoten Most Celebrated Member

I used to use Yahoo but officially transferred to Gmail. Hotmail is okay but I only use Gmail now. My gmail account can now connect to other sites I use like Youtube.

7. Imperator87

Imperator87 Most Celebrated Member

Gmail and Ymail.

8. standingoten

standingoten Most Celebrated Member

Would it be fair to say that Gmail is the most used email service used by the population. I had a conversation with a few friends and they all, too, use google mail.

9. Imperator87

Imperator87 Most Celebrated Member

I've started to use No-spam for some one-off things that I need to do. It's a pretty good service.

10. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Our Commercial Partner
    Hosting Provider

Gmail is the most relevant email service that I am using. I have used other services too, but found Gmail to be very user friendly.

Live Thread addon by sonnb