1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the best time to email your list?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Bev, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Bev

Bev Most Celebrated Member

Is there a right time of the day to email your list? For instance, maybe you would get better response if your emails were set to be sent before breakfast, when many people are getting up to check emails or around lunch when they have time to go online at work to check emails and catch up. When are you emailing your list?

2. Sharon

Sharon Most Celebrated Member

I believe the best time to send them out is after 3PM and Before 6PM. This is usually when people are awake enough in the day to be attentive and it is not exactly time for dinner quite yet. At least this is the concept I apply when reaching out to customers when I am at work. I find that calling before 3PM send me straight to voicemail during the day yet they are more receptive after 3PM.

Live Thread addon by sonnb