1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Visitor, we are presently having a membership drive and as a result EVERY new member that registers an account and makes THREE meaningful posts will have a mighty $10,000$ forum credits added to their wallets ... GET YOURS NOW!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMSpot.Org is under new management and we look forward to bringing you a range of exciting enhancements in coming days.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dear Visitors, why not register an account now and say hello ... we really would love to hear from you?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to IMSpot.Org an internet marketing forum and very friendly place for discussion, learning and help in your online endeavours ... please consider joining our internet marketing community and sharing your knowledge with our members.
    Dismiss Notice

Who here actually likes Email Advertisements?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Sharon, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Sharon

Sharon Most Celebrated Member

Personally, I enjoy receiving offers in my inbox particularly from local restaurants and stores. I like feeling like I'm able to save extra on places I would normally go to any way. I don't mind clearing out and deleting offers I do not want but I do enjoy receiving them.

Does anyone else here feel this way as well?

2. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Our Commercial Partner
    Hosting Provider

Sometimes it makes me feel irritated with the similar kinds of ads and I unsubscribe them off. Every now and then filling up my inbox with unwanted messages and promotions. Its very annoying at times, but do really help to know much at my fingertips.

3. Imperator87

Imperator87 Most Celebrated Member

I don't mind receiving e-mails from stores and places like that, but I do not like it when some random person sends me e-mail about a product or service that I do not care about.

4. Alex Jordon

Alex Jordon Associate Active Member

I personally hate email marketing methods, specially when mail appears in spam folder. I love to clean my mail account from spam mails as well as unimportant mails. You couldn't found a single unread mail in my account. But when such type irrelevant mail appears in my mail box, its irritate me.

5. tk-hassan

tk-hassan Our Commercial Partner
    Hosting Provider

i am very irritated with offers which are not applicable to me, i often unsubscribe first and if i still got another email i report them as spam

6. Dewlance

Dewlance Associate Active Member

I feel bad If I receive useless email but I feel happy when I receive email related to my requirement like If I search something in site like ebay/amazon and then receive coupon discount code or discount offer.

I don't like unwanted email, only subscribed email is useful.

looner likes this.
  7. Tom

Tom An Active Forum Member

well they are also marketing effortlessly, so just listen

Live Thread addon by sonnb